- 50mm & 75mm thick insulated sandwich panel, Trimdeck
- 50mm & 75mm thick insulated sandwich panel, Corro
- 1000mm cover per sheet
- Standard panel lengths: 4mtrs, 6mtr, 8mtrs
- Powder coated Surfmist type colour both sides
You will pay per L/M for the length plus a cutting fee (if required)
Yes, additional charges do apply.
Standard capping is supplied in 4mtr lengths, custom orders can be made to size and preferred colours, pricing varies.
Yes, we stock standard length beams & post, both in Surfmist type colour. Custom orders can be made to size and preferred colours for Guttering, pricing varies.
- ‘C’ flashing is perfect for free standing and fly over structures.
- Cluster channel (receiver channel) is a thicker steel, designed to hold the Easy Panel when attaching to existing structures.
3 degrees is the required minimum pitch.
Yes, we supply the most suitable and appropriate lighting solutions for the insulated panels. We currently have three lights available a down light, and two sizes of a LED bar light.
Easy Panels are approximately 11.5kg per meter.
Yes, located at the bottom of the homepage or you can request one from easy panel.
- Maximum Unsupported Span
- Maximum Overhang from the front and back of the beams
Yes, this explains step by step instructions how to install all aspects of the panels and capping
As we are a supply only company, we recommend only we do not any responsibility for any works they carry out by the installer.
Yes, we do this case by case, fees apply.
No, Panels are Australian made and manufactured locally in Brisbane
15-year warranty is provided with our product
Our powder coating is durable and resistant to the Australian sun.
Yes, they are. Please refer to fan manufacturer for suitable installation details.
- We can arrange a third-party freight company.
- You are welcome to arrange your own freight company to pick up your order.
- You are welcome to pick up your order.
We ask that you please advise us of your arrival time 24 hrs prior to ensure that your panel is picked and ready for dispatch, for further details please contact. Please note T&C apply
Yes, we only require the length and width of your area to provide you with an accurate quote.
Yes, you are welcome to visit our office to view our display. You are welcome to take photos of our office display.
Our price is competitive, this is our price for trade & DIY customers.
We will provide an itemised quote for you and you may accept your quote online or we can amend or accept it for you. When payment is finalised, we can arrange third party delivery freight for you or if it is possible for you to pick up your Easy Panel order, we can arrange with you for a suitable time where you order will be ready for dispatch from our underwood office.
Direct Deposit/ EFT – Visa Debit or Mastercardor Cash
Please Note: If your preferred payment method is – Visa Debit or Mastercard Bank fee will be applied to your Invoice balance. Payment received in full before dispatch of materials.